极地大乱斗嚎哭深渊 两位老板与地图细节彩蛋

2013-05-27 12:08 作者:supsley 来源:原创 手机订阅 神评论

17173英雄联盟新闻导语

毕竟是张新作的图,可以看出 RIOT 对它别出心裁之处, 这篇文章主要是和大家介绍一下嚎哭深渊的两位商店管理员,和普罗(小编注:嚎哭深渊的中立生物)˙ˇ˙

莱特的一般台词

        紫方的老板则是隐士莱特(Lyte the Hermit)。

        

         

        "Don't you see what this means? The whole history of this place! Perhaps even all of Runeterra could be...er... wait, what was I talking about again?"

        你不懂这代表什麽吗?代表这个地方全部的历史!搞不好甚至整片符文大地都...唉...等等,我又在讲什麽鬼了?

         

        "Books, books, books, why haven't I dug up any books? Wait of course! Barbarians can't read."

        书,书,书,为什麽我到现在还没挖到半本书?等等,当然!野蛮人是不识字的。

         

        "I'm still putting the pieces together, but... something terrible happened here, long, long ago..."

        我仍试著拼凑出整个历史经过,但...这裡很久很久以前发生过很恐怖的事情。

         

        "My name is Lyte, and this is my robot, Geeves! Welcome to the dig site."

        我的名字是莱特,而这是我的机器人基辅斯!欢迎来到挖掘地。

         

        "I was once an honored professor at the Academy of Science and Progress in Piltover. I gave it all up to pursue true knowledge."

        我曾经是皮特沃夫科学与发展学院的荣誉教授。我放弃了那一切,为的是追求真正的知识。

         

        "These runes say, "Beware the Frozen Watchers." Hmm... does that mean anything to you?'

        这些符文上写著:「小心冰霜守望者 」,嗯...这有让你想到些什麽吗?

         

        "The strangest thing about true ice is... it never melts! I put a piece in a furnace and it froze the darn thing solid!"

        极冰最奇怪的地方就是...它从不融化!我放了一小块到我的熔炉裡,结果它把整个该死的炉都冻结了!

         

        "These runes say, " The Seeker betrayed the Tribe." Hmm... who was this seeker?"

        这些符文上写著:「 探索者背叛了部族。」嗯...探索者是谁呀?

         

        "Look at the size of this Gauntlet! I thought it was a hat! Hm, the Iceborn must've had massive hands!"

        瞧瞧这护腕的大小!我一开始还以为是帽子呢!嗯,冰裔们的手肯定都非常大!

         

        " Frozen Mallet... even their tools were frozen."

        冰冻的锤子...连他们的工具都是结冻的。

         

        "Yes! Yes! I think I've got it...! Aw, I lost it..."

        好耶!好耶!我觉得我想到了...!噢,想法又溜掉了...。

         

        "If I can only unlock the power of true ice, I will transcend the limitations of techmaturgy!"

        如果我能解开极冰之力的秘密,我就能突破科魔法的极限了!

         

        "The problem with Piltover is they are always looking forward. Sometimes, there is much to be learned from the past."

        皮特沃夫的问题就是一直不断的往前看。有时候,能从过去学到的东西还真不少。

         

        "Tea... hm, what should I have with my tea today? Biscuits? No, too many crumbs! Can't have crumbs, might contaminate the site."

        下午茶...嗯,我今天该拿什麽配茶呢?饼乾?不,太多屑屑了!不能有屑屑,会弄脏挖掘地。

         

        "Hmph, yes, heh heh..."

        哼嗯,很好,嘿嘿...。

         

        "Yeah, this ice is strange... could it be - true ice? Nah!"

        对耶,这块冰好奇怪...难道会是 - 极冰吗?才不是咧!

         

        "A piece of the Frozen Watchers? Hmm... yes, perhaps...hmm."

        一块冰霜守望者的碎片?嗯...对,也许...嗯。

         

        "Oh, tea's cold."

        噢,茶冷掉了。

         

        "My research will bring a golden age to Piltover!"

        我的研究将会把皮特沃夫推上黄金时代!

         

        "Robot stands for 'Rusty Old Broken Obsolete Trash'! See what I did there?"

        机器人是 " 又老又鏽的废物垃圾 " 的缩写!懂我在说什麽吗?

         

        "Have you seen my robot? He probably fell in the abyss. Again..."

        你有看到我的机器人吗?它大概摔进深渊裡了,不是第一次了...。

         

        "I've been digging here for twenty years. Just getting down to the good stuff!"

        我已经在这裡挖了二十年了。直到现在才刚开始碰到好东西!

         

        "I miss Piltover so much but... but these artifacts are fascinating. I just can't leave."

        我好想念皮特沃夫,但是...这些圣物实在太令人著迷了,我无法这样掉头就走。

         

        "Sometimes, I think I see things down in the abyss. But I might just need new glasses."

        有时候,我觉得我能看到深渊底下的东西。但也许只是我需要换副新眼镜而已。

        (与格雷厄的说词呼应,守望者真的被丢到深渊裡了。)

         

        "The magical power of true ice seems unlimited! Oh, if only I could tap into it."

        极冰的魔法力量似乎是永无止尽的!噢,要是我能更瞭解它就好了。

         

        "If a sword forged from true ice is this powerful, just imagine what a true ice hextech device could do!"

        如果用极冰製成的剑就这麽强大,那想像一下极冰作成的海克斯科技产品会是什麽样子!

         

        "Did the Iceborn rule this place or was it the Watchers? These runes are so unclear."

        是冰裔还是守望者统治这个地方?这符文写得好含混啊。

         

        "Need more artifacts! If only that blasted ghost wasn't around."

        需要更多圣物!要是那脑袋发茫的鬼不在这裡就好了。

        (指对面的格雷厄。)

         

        "It's a shame to sell these artifacts, but I need supplies badly."

        要卖掉这些圣物还真是惭愧,但我亟需补给呀。

         

        "So many people have died here, I should call this place Murder Bridge... no, no, the Howling Abyss is definitely cooler!"

        好多人死在这裡,我应该叫这地方为屠杀之桥...不,不,嚎哭深渊听起来酷多了!

        (Murder Bridge 是国外玩家对这张地图的戏称。)

         

        "Tell that ghost to stop interfering in my research."

        去告诉那个鬼不要再来干扰我的研究了。

         

        "That howling noise is just the wind...isn't it?"

        这嚎叫的声音只是风而已...没错吧?

        (算是暗示守望者仍在桥下没有灭亡。)

         

        "Do they still talk about me back at the academy?"

        学院的那些人现在还会谈论我吗?

         

        "If I die here frozen and alone...tell them I did it for science!"

        如果我孤独地冻死在这裡...告诉他们我是为了科学!

         

         

         

         

下一页 跟莱特买东西

手机看攻略,电脑玩游戏两不误!
加点再也不需要切来切去啦~
下载17173APP
【LOL-英雄联盟】最新消息第一时间推送给你

相关阅读:

签到成功!

连续签到: 天  累计签到: 天

更多»今日抢签到排名